Thursday 24 November 2011

Breastfeeding = need for cake, lots of

My lovely friend Helen gave me the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook as a new baby gift.  Mr WP and I just love this book.  He started off with some chocolate chip cookies that got eaten so quick I didn't even get a chance to take a photo.

I decided on Marshmallow cupcakes and what a choice.  I think I ate three in a row yesterday.


So you put melted marshmallow in the middle of the vanilla cupcakes (am going to try to bake a whole marshmallow in the middle of the batter next time)


Icing mixing tekkers:  use the beaters without power to mix the butter in before whizzing - stops clouds of icing sugar ruining your kitchen surfaces darling.


Marshmallow vanilla frosting - sooooo yummy!



Tomorrow, lemon cupcakes for Mr WP's birthday...

1 comment:

  1. I will swap you a marshmallow cupcake for a Danish pastry! They look yummy

    ReplyDelete