Saturday 1 October 2011

Poor neglected blog, again.

I think it's the freelance work that's done it, and perhaps being 34 weeks pregnant during an Indian Summer (29.9 degrees c today apparently), but there hasn't been that much energy left for creating this week.

There was enough for a trip to John Lewis and Ikea in the same morning (why oh why?!) that nearly killed me. 

I'm blaming that on the heat as well - too hot to stay at home or be outside, so the logic was to go to nice big indoor places that have some kind of air conditioning and lots of interesting things for the little person to look at.

Anyway, some creating was done, namely fulfilling a WP order and finessing the pinafore dress design which is now fully lined:





Very pleased with this one.  Lovely Tilda Rosebird fabric in Teal.


Just waiting for my 'Bubble Jet Set' to arrive to use with my freezer paper and I can print up a label and pop this beauty in the post to Penny and Alexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment