Tuesday 30 August 2011

Pinterest

Another new social networking sharing type thingy to get to grips with:


Am finding my way about but am so far quite liking browsing other people's boards and nicking their ideas!

It also links to Twitter and Facebook, so effectively killing two birds there.

UPDATE:  OMG am totally addicted to this site!  It's worse than facebook or twitter (and my twitter addiction usually only lasts a few days before I get bored).  Even my guilty Daily Mail social page addiction has been superseded.  I just can't get enough Pinterest - it's the pictures that do it.  Pictures of inspiring, gorgeous, girlie things.  I wonder if it will ever get taken over by men, then it'll be full of pictures of cars and spanners and things and not cake, shoes and pretty thin people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment